AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||No|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch:
5 reasons to buy AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch
- The 15-inch version of this cast iron skillet is huge, and most buyers love it for being able to cook large quantities of food at once.
- Buyers seem to agree that this cast iron skillet offers great value at a very sensible price.
- Most buyers find this skillet useful for all heat sources, and it reached very high temperatures during preheating.
- A few buyers think the AmazonBasics skillet is even better than some namebrand models.
- Most buyers agree that this skillet is very easy to clean after use.
3 reasons not to buy AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch
- Some buyers had issues with this skillet rusting, even when they followed directions of proper cleaning and seasoning after use.
- A few buyers mentioned they wished the assisting handle was bigger, as it is difficult to get a proper grip when using a glove or dishcloth.
- As with other pre seasoned cast iron skillets, a few buyers though the pre seasoning was inadequate and had to pre season it at least once before initial use.
The AmazonBasics cast iron skillet offers great value for money, and at 15 inches in diameter, it is both huge and heavy. It will definitely give you a great workout while handling it, but in return you’ll have the opportunity to cook large quantities of food for your entire family at once. While the finish of this skillet is rough and pre seasoning seems to be inadequate, as mentioned by several buyers, this is easily solved by additional pre seasoning before initial use. The assisting handle could have been a bit bigger, but as long as you have a firm grip around both handles, it might not be an issue at all. If you’re looking for a huge skillet at a reasonable price, the AmazonBasics skillet is definitely one of the better choices out there.
Our Take On AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch
Read more about AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 15-inch at the official website