Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14:
5 reasons to buy Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14
- Most buyers were really happy with both the quality and price of this wok.
- It comes pre seasoned but comes with easy instructions on how to season it yourself.
- Many buyers were super happy with how evely it heats and cooks.
- Most buyers agree that the flat bottom is great and makes for a very steady wok, that does not move while cooking, which is super nice when handling lots of food at high temperatures.
- Several buyers were super happy with how easy it is to clean.
5 reasons not to buy Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14
- It takes up quite a lot of space for storage, as a wok this size would.
- A few buyers thought this wok was a bit too heavy especially with food in.
- A few buyers received an item in a broken box, which had damaged their wok.
- Some buyers were not happy with the rough surface and prefers a wok with a more smooth surface.
- After cleaning the wok, some buyers noticed a bit of rust on the edge of the wok.
This Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14 wok is overall a very great wok. It comes with or without a wooden lid that fits perfectly and the handles on the side of this wok makes it easy to operate. The flat bottom makes for a very sturdy wok, even when stir frying. Even though it is pre seasoned the instructions tells you to keep up with the seasoning after each use, to maintain it properly. The instructions are really easy. Follow the instructions and recoomendations to avoid issues with rust and keep in mind that this wok is quite heavy to lift, as any cast iron tool this size would be. If you are looking for a great wok for a decent price, this might be it.
Our Take On Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14
Read more about Bruntmor 14 Inch BRCIW14 at the official website