Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Porcelain Enamel|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic:
4 reasons to buy Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic
- This skillet has all the advantages of a cast iron skillet and a nonstick skillet combined. The enameled cooking surface makes it really easy to use, and it doesn’t need seasoning.
- The Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic is dishwasher safe, and most buyers like how easy it is to clean after use.
- The pouring spouts have a great size, which makes it easy to pour fluids from this skillet without spilling.
- Some users like the light weight of this skillet, which makes it easier to handle.
4 reasons not to buy Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic
- There have been a few incidents of this skillet chipping flakes of enamel off during use, which makes it unusable.
- Some users saw chips and flakes of exterior enamel after few uses as well.
- This skillet costs more than other makes and models of same size, which places it among the more expensive models on the market.
- The assist handle on this skillet is very small, however, the skillet itself is not as heavy as a regular cast iron skillet.
The Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic comes with a porcelain enamel, which gives it an easy-to-use nonstick surface suitable for everyday cooking. Most users love this skillet, and it is indeed very popular among several independent resellers. It has a nice colored outer enamel, and it is available in several stylish colors. While the surface is coated with a tough porcelain enamel, there has been a few incidents of flakes of enamel coming off the inside and outside of the skillet. The pricetag is also a bit higher than regular cast iron skillets, however, most buyers think it offers great value anyway. All in all, this cast iron skillet with porcelain enamel is perfect for those who want the best of both worlds.
Our Take On Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic
Read more about Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef's Classic at the official website