Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover:
4 reasons to buy Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover
- The Cuisinel skillet comes in different sizes, but this 12 inch model suits most buyers needs perfectly.
- Most buyers agree that this skillet offers great value for a relatively low price.
- Despite the low pricetag, it still comes with a silicone handle. So you don’t have to put on a glove or find a dishtowel before grabbing the handle.
- The pouring spouts on the Cuisinel skillet are relatively bigger than other models, making pouring a lot easier.
4 reasons not to buy Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover
- A few buyers found cracks in it, and in rare cases it cracked during use.
- Some buyers think its a bit heavy to handle, making it quite a workout to cook food.
- While it is actually pre seasoned, a few buyers thought it needed additional seasoning before initial use.
- Some buyers mention the silicone band doesn’t fit on easily, and has to come off after every use.
The Cuisinel skillet is both cheap and practical, as it is a bit bigger than the ordinary models. It is reasonably priced as well, making it a great purchase for most people. It includes a silicone handle as well, so you don’t have to worry about burning yourself when handling the skillet. While most buyers are very happy with this skillet, a few buyers found cracks in it. Some also reported that it cracked during cooking, which caused fluids to leak out on the stovetop. The pre seasoning is in some cases inadequate, and some buyers had to season it before initial use. All in all this is a great skillet though, especially if you don’t want to pay too much.
Our Take On Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover
Read more about Cuisinel 12-Inch w/Handle Cover at the official website