ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519:
5 reasons to buy ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519
- If you follow proper cleaning procedures and season it after each use, this wok will last for a long time!
- Most buyers agree that this wok becomes non stick after a few uses.
- Most buyers appreciate the flat bottom as it makes it super stable to cook with.
- This wok has excellent heat distribution.
- Several buyers believe it is very light for a cast iron wok.
4 reasons not to buy ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519
- Some buyers did not think this wok is as lightweight as described.
- A few buyers noticed rust after a few uses.
- Some buyers were not happy with the rough surface.
- Several buyers did not think it was pre seasoned well enough and had to add their own before using.
ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519 is a lightweight wok with an overall great rating. Most buyers appreciate the flat bottom as it distributes heat evenly as well as keeping the wok sturdy when using. If you clean and season it as recommended this wok will be a great kitchen tool for you. Because it is made from cast iron, it is still quite heavy, although not as heavy as other cast iron woks. Despite some buyers having issues with rust, most buyers are generally happy with their wok. All in all a good wok!
Our Take On ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519
Read more about ExcelSteel 13 Inch 519 at the official website