Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Porcelain Enamel|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch:
4 reasons to buy Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch
- The Le Creuset Signature is French made, and a great choice for all foodies who want a beautiful skillet with a durable porcelain enamel.
- The porcelain enamel makes it easy to clean after use, as it is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned like regular cookware.
- Most users like the small size of this cast iron skillet, as it works great for cooking eggs and small meals for 1 or 2 persons at a time.
- The skillet has a great assisting handle, however the skillet itself doesn’t weigh more than a couple of pounds.
4 reasons not to buy Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch
- Some buyers are unhappy that they can’t use metal utensils on this skillet, as it will ruin the enamel.
- Some buyers are unhappy with the surface, as it is sticky despite promised the opposite.
- While most users are happy with the size of this skillet, it is not suitable for cooking larger quantities of food, and it is therefore limited to cooking few simple items.
- Most users agree that this skillet is really expensive, especially considered its small size.
The Le Creuset Signature skillet is not cheap, but most buyers love it anyway. It is a beautifully designed skillet produced in France, with a nonstick porcelain enamel that is durable and lasts for many years with the correct treatment. Its small size makes it perfect for 1 or 2 persons, and it is especially suitable for cooking eggs or other small items. As it has a porcelain enamel, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on it, as it might ruin the surface. All in all, this is a nice little cast iron skillet with a porcelain enamel making it dishwasher safe and easy to clean without the need of seasoning. It is probably best suitable for those who like French design and wants to pay extra for this commodity.
Our Take On Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch
Read more about Le Creuset Signature 6-1/3-Inch at the official website