Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03:
5 reasons to buy Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03
- Most buyers agree that it is well worth the cost for this cast iron!
- Many buyers agree that when you buy cast irons from Lodge you will receive great quality and durable items.
- Many costumers liked that Lodge is made in America, whereas other brands are made in China.
- Most buyers agreed that this is a great cast iron to use when camping!
- Several buyers mentioned how easy it is to maintain.
4 reasons not to buy Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03
- A few buyers noticed some factory flaws and were able to return it for a new one.
- Some buyers didn’t think the seasoning was enough and had to add their own.
- A few buyers did not think this was as solid as other Lodge products.
- Accoding to some buyers this cast iron is quite heavy to lift and therefor harder to use when full of food.
This American made Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03 has hundreds of positive reviews online. Most buyers agree this cast iron is well worth the price and compared to other brands, this one can last a lifetime. Not only is it easy to maintain, it is also one of the more durable products on the market. Whether you use it at home or when you go camping, this cast iron has mulitple uses. Some buyers have recieved a chipped item, but was able to succesfully exchange it for a new flawless item. Keep in mind that you may need to add your own seasoning before first use. If you are looking for a sturdy and durable cast iron, buying a Lodge is worth the price!
Our Take On Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03
Read more about Lodge 5 Quart L10DC03 at the official website