Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3:
5 reasons to buy Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3
- Most buyers believe this is the best cast iron they’ve ever used.
- Whether you use it for making bread or use it to cook stews, this cast iron is a costumer favorite.
- Many buyers loved the size of this cast iron and believe it’s perfect for cooking a big family meal.
- Several buyers mentioned how easy it is to maintain as well as how durable it is.
- Some buyers believe Lodge is better because it is american quality made in America.
5 reasons not to buy Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3
- Some buyers did not think the pre seasoning was adequate enough and had to add their own.
- A few buyers received a wobbly lid that wont fully seal. Some returned for a new one and others used it anyways.
- Some buyers did not think it was easy to clean at all.
- A few buyers thought the size was a bit too big and ended up returning it for a smaller one.
- Some buyers had issues with this cast iron chipping or rusting after a few uses.
A great American made cast iron from Lodge. The popular brand Lodge is known for their great quality cookingware and this cast iron is no different. Most costumers are super happy with what they’ve received and are able to use it for years and years to come. Keep in mind that this cast iron is quite heavy because of the size. All in all, despite some factory flaws, this cast iron is well worth the price.
Our Take On Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3
Read more about Lodge 7 Quart L10DOL3 at the official website