Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3:
5 reasons to buy Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3
- According to many buyers, this big durable cast iron from Lodge was built to last decades.
- Most buyers agree that this cast iron is great for any size dinner party as it can fit a large amount of food.
- Many buyers agree that food does not stick to the bottom and it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Several buyers agree that this cast iron is great quality and worth the price.
- Many buyers mentioned how great the handle works on this cast iron. Makes it easier to handle.
4 reasons not to buy Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3
- A few buyers received an item with a factory flaw like a crack or rust, but were able to return for a new one.
- Some buyers did not think the pre seasoning was enough and added their own.
- A few buyers thought it was too heavy to lift, which resulted in it being harder to clean.
- Some buyers were surprised at how big it was and decided to get a smaller one instead.
If you are looking for a large cast iron, this Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3 is it. With hundreds of positive reviews online, it’s one of the more popular cast irons on the market. Most buyers believe it is well worth the price, since it is both durable and easy to clean. The large size allows you to cook meals for a large dinner party. It comes with a wire handle, which makes it a lot easier to move around, especially if you use it on a camp fire. If you don’t find the pre seasoning adequate, simply add your own and you should be good to go. Despite a few factory flaws, this American made cast iron from Lodge is a costumer favorite.
Our Take On Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3
Read more about Lodge 9 Quart L12DO3 at the official website