Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet:
5 reasons to buy Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet
- Most buyers love the extra depth of this cast iron skillet, which makes it possible to cook soups and stews as well as searing roasts.
- Despite the low pricetag, there’s a lid included with the Lodge L10CF3 skillet. It preserves moisture during cooking, and enhances the natural flavors of meets and vegetables.
- In general, the buyers love the versatility of this skillet, and some even chose it over a regular skillet.
- Most buyers find it a sign of quality, that Lodge produces their cast iron skillets in the US.
- The large assist handle makes it easy to move the skillet around during cooking, and this comes in handy because it is quite heavy.
4 reasons not to buy Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet
- A few buyers reported cracks being formed in this skillet, which ruined it and made it leak. This might have been caused by the iron being too cold, while it was poured into the mold.
- Some buyers think this skillet is too heavy to handle on a regular basis.
- There have been a few reports of chipped surfaces on the skillet, and some buyers are concerned about how it will affect the structure over time.
- Some buyers think the overall finish is inadequate with too many rough edges.
While this skillet receives great reviews overall, there are also a few issues consistently appearing among the negative reviews. First of all, the Lodge L10CF3 offers great value for your money, but it might take a bit of practice to make the most of it. With that being said, there have been some reportings of skillets cracking while in use, and a few buyers struggled with a black coating coming off during cooking. It might just be from the oil used during pre seasoning, which is why some reviewers recommend rinsing it thouroughly and seasoning it from the scratch before initial use. The few issues aside, this is a great deep cast iron skillet. It works perfectly for a lot of purposes, and the high edges makes it even more versatile than normal skillets. The included lid keeps the moisture inside the skillet during cooking, which enhances the natural flavors of meats and vegetables.
Our Take On Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet
Read more about Lodge L10CF3 Iron Covered Deep Skillet at the official website