Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet:
5 reasons to buy Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet
- This deep skillet is perfect for cooking lots of different items, which makes it a great companion in most kitchens.
- Buyers agree that this Lodge skillet is perfect for corn bread.
- It is also considered extremely versatile, as it can go in the oven as well, making it useful for all kinds of baking as well.
- Most buyers consider this a great purchase, since it is made in the USA.
- While the sides are higher, it is great for sauteing veggies and meat in a sauce or stock.
3 reasons not to buy Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet
- A few buyers thought the pre seasoning was inadequate, and they had to season it themselves before initial use.
- Some users experienced black chips and flakes falling off the surface of this skillet after initial or few uses.
- A few buyers think this skillet is too small.
The Lodge L8DSK3 is a great deep skillet, suitable for many different purposes. Due to the tall sides it works great for both frying and baking, and in contrary to lower skillets, it can be used for simmering meats, stews and soups well. The pricetag is also very reasonable, and it comes fully pre seasoned and ready for use. However, some users found the pre seasoning inadequate, so they had to season it properly before initial use. There have been a few reportings on black chips and flakes coming off the surface as well, which might be caused by an improper seasoning. All in all, this is a great skillet despite its few flaws causing a little extra work before it works perfect.
Our Take On Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet
Read more about Lodge L8DSK3 Deep Skillet at the official website