Lodge L8SK3 10.25″
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge L8SK3 10.25″:
5 reasons to buy Lodge L8SK3 10.25″
- Most buyers appreciate that this cast iron skillet is made in the USA.
- Lots of users are very satisfied with hos robust the Lodge skillet is.
- Several buyers are so happy with this cast iron skillet, they are now using it on a daily basis.
- Most buyers agree it gets better the more you use it.
- Most agree that this skillet is a perfect size to cook almost everything.
4 reasons not to buy Lodge L8SK3 10.25″
- Some buyers found the pre seasoning inadequate.
- A few buyers had problems with this skillet cracking, which might have been caused by the iron being too cold when poured.
- Some buyers think this skillet is a bit too heavy compared with other models.
- Some buyers think this skillets surface is too rough and could have been smoother.
The Lodge L8SK3 10.25″ cast iron skillet is loved by thousands of reviewers across multiple retail sites, which proves its quality like nothing else. It offers great value for a very reasonable pricetag, and it is made in the USA. While most users were satisfied with the pre seasoning, some found it inadequate and in need of an additional pre seasoning before initial use. A few buyers had problems with the skillet cracking as well, which might have been caused by the iron being too cold when poured into molds. The Lodge skillet is also on the heavy side, and some buyers found its finish a bit on the rough side. However, this can be solved by seasoning it repeatedly, as the surface will eventually smoothen out over time. All in all, this is one of the best purchases in this range of price and general level of quality.
Our Take On Lodge L8SK3 10.25″
Read more about Lodge L8SK3 10.25" at the official website