Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3:
5 reasons to buy Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3
- Multiple people recommend this cast iron for breadmaking, as they believe the size is perfect for that.
- Several buyers mention that they believe this cast iron is truly a non stick iron.
- Many buyers mention how great the two side handles are, making it easier to move the heavy pot.
- Many costumers agree that kitchenware from Lodge can last you a lifetime if you learn how to properly maintain it.
- Most buyers agree that this cast iron is reasonable in price and the great quality makes it able to compete with more expensive brands.
4 reasons not to buy Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3
- A few buyers noticed some cracks in the pot when it arrived and had to return it for a new one.
- Some buyers believe the surface of the cast iron is too rough.
- A few buyers had issues with the lid rusting after a few uses.
- Some buyers did not find the pre seasoning sufficient and had to add their own.
Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3 is the perfect cast iron for making bread. Most buyers recommend it for that exact purpose and can’t mention enough how excellent the results are. Several people applauded the handles and how easy this pot is to move, despite the weight. Cast irons can cost you a fortune, but luckily Lodge is more reasonable in their prices, without compromising on the quality. Despite some factory issues like cracks and rust, most buyers are generally happy with this product. If you are looking for your next bread making tool, this cast iron from Lodge could be it!
Our Take On Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3
Read more about Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart P10D3 at the official website