Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle
|Size||12 + 10.25 + 8 in|
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle:
5 reasons to buy Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle
- A lot of buyers agree that this Lodge bundle offers great value, and the different sizes makes it perfect for all purposes.
- Several buyers recommend this exact bundle as one of the best ones for people transitioning to cast iron skillets.
- Most buyers think the Lodge skillets are extremely durable due to its robust design and heavy weight.
- Lodge is made in the USA, where lots of other brands are made in China.
- A few buyers noted that these skillets approve through time, and if treated right, they will work perfectly in decades.
3 reasons not to buy Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle
- Some buyers reported the quality as being slightly disappointing, with chipped surfaces and rough edges.
- A few buyers had problems with meat sticking to the bottom of the skillets during initial use.
- There have been a few incidents of buyers receiving skillets with small rust dots, meaning the pre seasoning wasn’t sufficient.
This Lodge bundle offers great value, and buyers agree that the included sizes are perfect for most purposes. As it includes an 8 inch skillet, a 10.25 inch skillet, and a large 12 inch skillet, you will be able to cook food for the entire family or just yourself. For people transitioning to cast iron skillets, this bundle is probably one of the best choices available. However, it seems like the low price comes with a few downsides. Some buyers were disappointed by the overall quality, and found chipped surfaces and rough edges not grinded down properly. A few buyers also mentioned that they had problems with meats sticking to the bottom of the skillet, but that is probably solved by regular use and a few extra seasonings, which eventually will make the surfaces completely smooth. All in all we believe this bundle to be of a really great value, and one of the best purchases for beginners out there.
Our Take On Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle
Read more about Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle at the official website