Stansport 12 Inch 16300
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Stansport 12 Inch 16300:
5 reasons to buy Stansport 12 Inch 16300
- Many buyers agree that the seasoning instructions were easy to follow.
- Many buyers say this pan distributes heat evenly, which makes cooking with it easy!
- The long handle and the grip makes it super easy to move around according to many buyers.
- Most buyers agree that this cast iron wok is excellent despite being one of the cheaper brands.
- Very versatile wok as many buyers use it for campfires or outdoor kitchens, as well as regular stovetops.
5 reasons not to buy Stansport 12 Inch 16300
- Most cast iron woks come pre seasoned, but this one doesn’t, you will therefor have to add your own.
- Remember to remove the protective wax coating before you use it.
- As a typical cast iron wok, this is a heavy piece of kitchenware.
- Seasoning it can produce lots of smoke, so make sure you follow the directions properly.
- A few buyers did not think the surface of this wok was smooth enough for non stick cooking.
The Stansport 12 Inch 16300 wok is another easy to work with wok. If you’re looking for a wok to use right away, this one might not be it, as it requires a bit of work in the beginning. Once you’ve removed the protective wax coating and seasoned it according to the instructions, this wok should be a great asset to your cooking routine though. So if you don’t mind the extra step, this wok could be for you! You’ll also appreciate the price as it is one of the cheaper ones on the market, without having to comprimise on the quality. All in all a nice small wok for the price.
Our Take On Stansport 12 Inch 16300
Read more about Stansport 12 Inch 16300 at the official website