T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet:
5 reasons to buy T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet
- Most buyers agree that this cast iron skillet is perfect for cooking at very high temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Buyers agree that this cast iron skillet cooks most food really well.
- Since this is a 12 inch skillet, most users agree that it is a perfect size for most families.
- Some users mention that T-fal branded lids might fit this skillet, so if you own T-fal cookware in this size, it might be worth investing in a T-fal skillet instead of other brands.
- Pouring spouts are a bit bigger than other brands skillets, which makes it easier to pour fluis out of this skillet.
4 reasons not to buy T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet
- Some buyers warn against using the T-fal skillet on ceramic stove tops, as it might leave deep scratches.
- A few buyers think the texture of the surface is very rough.
- Some users think the handles are too bulky, compared with other brands.
- Some buyers had issues with the skillet cracking after being used only a few times.
T-fal is a great alternative to other brands, but it is not among the cheapest models on the market. It gets really hot during cooking, and cooks most kinds of food really well. A few buyers found that other T-fal accessories, e.g. lids, fit this skillet perfectly. So if you already own T-fal cookware and want to use the lid for your cast iron skillet as well, this model might be worth investing in. Compared with other skillets, the surface of this skillet is a bit on the rough side. The handles are also a bit bulky, which means it takes up more space in your kitchen cabinets. All in all, despite the flaws, this is a great skillet in a diameter suitable for most families of 4 or 5 members.
Our Take On T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet
Read more about T-fal E83407 Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet at the official website