Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch
|Electric Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Gas Stovetop Compatible||Yes|
|Induction Stovetop Compatible||No|
|Cookware Surface||Cast Iron|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch:
4 reasons to buy Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch
- Most users think this skillet is very userfriendly, as it has a silicone handle included in the package.
- The skillet is seen at a very low price, which makes it a great purchase for people transitioning to cast iron cookware.
- Lots of buyers agree that the 12 inch size is perfect for most families of 3 to 4 persons.
- The skillet comes pre seasoned and ready for use, which makes it easy for beginners to get started.
4 reasons not to buy Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch
- Some buyers think this skillet is a bit rough around the edges, due to inadequate grinding.
- While the skillet comes pre seasoned, a few buyers mentioned it needed a proper seasoning before initial use.
- The Westinghouse skillet is made in China, and some users think the quality is a bit lower than skillets made in the US.
- While comparing this skillet with the one from Lodge, the Westinghouse seems to have a rougher finish, making it more difficult to season and use properly.
The Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series is a great 12 inch skillet at an affordable price. However, it is made in China, which in itself might not be a bad thing, but some users believe the queality is a bit lower than American made skillets. Most buyers agree that the 12 inch model is perfect for most needs, and if treated correctly it will serve you well for decades. It is a bit rougher in the finish compared with other brands, but with proper seasoning and continuous use, it might work out as great as other skillets.
Our Take On Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch
Read more about Westinghouse WFL100A Select Series 12 Inch at the official website